A CANDID EXPLANATION ON HOW AUTO TRANSPORT WORKS…
IF TRANSPORTING A VEHICLE, YOU MUST KNOW THESE FACTS!
“CENTRAL DISPATCH NATIONAL LOAD BOARD”
This is a Bid / Ask system
The Central Dispatch load board website is proprietary to industry members only. It is here where all booking agents (brokers) post transport orders to find carriers, it is here where all carriers choose the orders to fill their trucks, without exception! Booking agents (brokers) look to the table of past fee’s accepted to estimate the fee to transport vehicles.
CARRIERS CHOOSE THE HIGHEST PRICED ORDERS FIRST, AND THE LOWEST PRICED ORDERS LAST, OR NOT AT ALL.
Brokers do not have trucks, they don’t work for companies that own trucks! Brokers all use the same drivers, the same carriers, and Central Dispatch national load board without exception. An honest experienced broker must price an order based on what carriers will accept! Not on a price they think you will like.
Orders posted on Central Dispatch twice by 2 different brokers are usually ignored by carriers!
ASSIGNING A CARRIER, DISPATCHING YOUR VEHICLE.
Drivers & dispatch managers call in to me directly from my Central Dispatch postings… We verify that their insurance is up to date and they have good reviews. Once we assign the carrier: all fees are locked in, with pick up & delivery dates. We then and only then take a deposit on a debit or credit card that was placed on file when we booked the order, the balance is paid C.O.D. to driver on delivery. You can also opt to pay the driver with a credit card with a convenience fee.
SO, WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL: MERCURY AUTO TRANSPORT!?
- Since 2007: We post and manage your transport order on the Central Dispatch load board, with full transparency.
- We make sure we don’t offer too much, or too little. We manage the posting to assign the driver within your schedule.
- We confirm that the order is assigned to qualified, fully insured carriers with good industry reviews.
- We manage the posting, until it is assigned to a qualified carrier meeting our criteria. We provide you with a guaranteed pick up, the delivery ETA, and the drivers name & phone number once assigned.
- Upon request: We will send you a screen shot from Central Dispatch and show you the current high and low carrier fees posted for your transport lane.
- Our transparency is unheard-of in this industry and totally unique, it is also why Mercury has an A+ rating with the BBB and stellar reviews from customers and carriers.
We hope I can earn your business and help make shipping your vehicle as stress free and easy as possible.
CAR SHIPPING OPTIONS
OPEN AUTO TRANSPORT
Open auto transport carriers are considered the standard carrier in the industry today.
ENCLOSED AUTO TRANSPORT
Enclosed auto transport carriers are not as readily available as open carriers but…
WE DELIVER SATISFACTION
CARS SHIPPED SINCE 2007!READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
OUR TRUSTED VEHICLE SHIPPING PARTNERS
HOW AUTO SHIPPING WORKS
REQUEST A QUOTE
First, we post your vehicle through our network, including all National Dispatch Boards for Auto Transport. This is where all licensed auto transport carriers can see your vehicle is available for shipping.
BOOK YOUR ORDER
We present offers from FMCSA Licensed and Insured Carriers. When you accept an offer, we send your service agreement that guarantees the price, door-to-door service and 100% bumper to bumper insurance. There are never any hidden fees or charges, guaranteed.
VEHICLE IS PICKED UP
Not until you approve your carrier and final logistics is your deposit due. Your deposit is included in your quote and goes toward the total price. The remaining balance is due at time of delivery. Nothing gets done without your approval.
VEHICLE IS DELIVERED
Your driver will contact you prior to your pickup and delivery dates to schedule a time for loading and unloading. Once your vehicle reaches its destination, you do a final inspection of your vehicle and pay the driver the remaining balance. You and the driver both sign the Bill of Lading and each keep a copy.